ios Mobile application Development Training Hyderabad- Enroll Now!
Apple announced Swift at WWDC 2014 as a new programming language that combines experience with the Objective-C platform andadvances in dynamic and statically typed languages over the last few decades. Before Swift, most code written for iOS and OS X applications was in Objective-C, a set of object-oriented extensions to the C programming language. Swift aims to build upon patterns and frameworks of Objective-C but with a more modern runtime and automatic memory management.
- Coding Area: This is where you enter your Swift code.
- Results Sidebar: This is where the results of your code are shown. Each time you type in a new line of code, the results are re-evaluated and the results sidebar is updated with the new results.
- Timeline Sidebar: This sidebar displays various objects depending on what your code does.
If you want to develop native iOS or Mac OS apps, then you basically need to learn Swift. Native apps outperform cross-platform hybrid apps, and the built-in SpriteKit makes it easier than ever to build 2D games with Swift.
Swift probably took a little over four years to create and is the result of the work of many smart individuals who love crafting a new language. They looked all around for inspiration and not only created a new language but tools to along with it that would make it easy to learn.
- Understand the core construct of newly introduced Swift Programming Language
- Work with Autolayouts to build applications for all screen sizes
- Handle touch and complex multi-touch sequences
- Animate user interfaces
- Pull data from a web service for use in an application
- Create an application that can access the user’s photos or use the camera to take new photos for use within the application
- Store data on the device using multiple techniques
- Properly configure your user interface to handle multiple device orientations and device rotation
- Architect large applications with many sources of data and interfaces
- Learn how to program real apps with Swift
- Make an app for your business
- Implement an app idea that you have had
- Sell and market your apps successfully
- Start a new career as an app developer