R Data Science training Mumbai- Enroll Now!
the use of R to discover patterns in datasets’ various methods:
- Cluster analysis: This is the process of examining your data and establishing groups of data points that are similar. Cluster analysis can be performed using several algorithms. The different algorithms focus on using different attributes of the data distribution, such as distance between points, density, or statistical ranges.
- Anomaly detection: This is the process of looking at data that appears to be similar but shows differences or anomalies for certain attributes. Anomaly detection is used frequently in the field of law enforcement, fraud detection, and insurance claims.
- Association rules: These are a set of decisions that can be made from your data. Here, we are looking for concrete steps so that if we find one data point, we can use a rule to determine whether another data point will likely exist. Rules are frequently used in market basket approaches. In data mining, we are looking for deeper, non-obvious rules that are present in the data.
- K-means clustering
- K-medoids clustering
- Hierarchical clustering
- Density estimation
- Statistical tests
- Depth-based approaches
- Deviation-based approaches
- Distance-based approaches
- Density-based approaches
- High-dimensional approaches
- Support: This is the percentage of transactions that contain A and B.
- Confidence: This is the percentage (of time that rule is correct) of cases containing A that also contain B.
- Lift: This is the ratio of confidence to the percentage of cases containing B. Please note that if lift is 1, then A and B are independent.
- Reading data from different sources
- Discussing data types in R
- Discussing data preprocessing techniques
- Performing arithmetic operations on the data
- Performing string operations on the data
- Discussing control structures in R
- Bringing the data into a usable format
- Titanic dataset
- Descriptive statistics
- Inferential statistics
- Univariate analysis
- Bivariate analysis
- Multivariate analysis (scatter plot with segments, heatmap, and tabulation)
R Data ScienceTraining in Mumbai
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call – +91 97899 68765 / +91 9962774619 / 044 – 42645495
Weekdays / Fast Track / Weekends / Corporate Training modes available
R Data Science Training Also available across India in Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Gurgon, Noida, Kochin, Tirvandram, Goa, Vizag, Mysore,Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Guwahati
On-Demand Fast track R Analytics Training globally available also at Singapore, Dubai, Malaysia, London, San Jose, Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City, Boston, Wuhan, San Francisco, Chongqing.